We offer the chance to direct your skills and experiences into a meaningful and fun career. Opportunities in customer service, accounting and graphic design. You’ll find a team that thrives on collaboration and diverse perspectives, and an environment that continually challenges and recognizes your talents.
An ideal candidate will be well-organized, creative, enthusiastic, self-motivated, energetic, and an excellent communicator capable of functioning effectively in a fast paced office without being distracted. Check below for job listings.
IMMEDIATE opening for full time Office Manager/Bookkeeper for busy international magazine publishing company. Our company is seeking a full time Office Manager/Bookkeeper to work Monday through Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm (40 hour work week). Must possess a positive attitude and be adaptable. Previous office experience, the ability to work with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office applications and proficient use of computer applications required.
You will be expected to perform all office duties which include but are not limited to:
• Must be proficient in QuickBooks, Microsoft Outlook, and Excel
Qualifications and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Quickbooks and Excel required
• Accounts Payable /Accounts Receivable and Collections
• Financial Statement Preparation
• Experience with in-house and outsourced payroll
• Account Reconciliations
• Detailed monthly closing procedures
Potential candidate must possess the following skill set:
• Must be a self-starter
• Professional front desk demeanor
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and remain organized
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to follow directions and work independently
• Punctuality and the desire to perform duties to the highest standards
• Ability to handle problems while maintaining composure and professionalism
Hourly wage dependent upon experience and knowledge.
Please send a professional resume, including computer programs/software in which you are proficient, 3 references, and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for our team. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Bookkeeper” in the subject line.
Please no phone calls.
Advertising Production Designer
Job functions revolve around the print issues and online advertising related workflows.
This person will work a 40 hour work week and handle banner ad production and the creation and layout of print ads and other day to day operations required within the production department.
In conjunction with the Graphic Design Team and Managing Editor, the Advertising Production Designer will perform the following established job tasks, in addition to other duties as assigned:
– Perform all desktop functions for the creation and manipulation of ads using Adobe CC
– Material handling: preflight and proof
– Prepare ad layouts for print issues
– Upload of print advertising materials
– Perform other tasks as requested by the Editor and/or Managing Editor
– Effective multi-tasker
– Production workflow knowledge
– Customer service skills
– Excellent organizational skills
– Proficiency in Microsoft Word; Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
– Proficiency in WordPress preferred
Competitive hourly wage and benefits provided.
Email email@example.com and include “Advertising Production Designer” in the subject line.
Portfolio and Resume required.
Please no phone calls.